Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldentamagotchi

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to take screenshots and download them into their pictures folder? I debugged my Tamagotchi, and I don't always want to reset it to look at the rare characters. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help!!!!!!!!!

debugging your tamagotychi basically ruins it.

once debugged it will always make you pick a character.

but i once heard there is a way to undebug itlook it up :p

uksana

Does anyone know how to take screenshots and download them into their pictures folder?
I'm not sure exactly what you want to do.

If you mean capture what's on your computer's screen, the easiest way (on a Microsoft Windows OS) is to hit the PrtSc button on your keyboard. Then open the Paint program and click Edit / Paste. What you want to save should be showing now in the Paint program. Click File / Save As, give it a file name, specify the location and click the Save button.

If you're talking about taking a picture of your Tamagotch's screen, you're going to need a digital camera, or a film camera and a scanner.

If you just want to see what the V3 rare characters look like, check out this web page: https://www.tamenagerie.com/v3.html

If you just want a little pixely picture of each character, do this:

Reset and select the character you want a picture of.

Pause it.

Copy the picture onto a sheet of graph paper on a computer art program.

Ta-da!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back