HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasara1

Reaction score
I have tried to have my tamas mate many times. When the do mate, the parents never leave! I heard that you shouldnt pause them when they have kids, so I dont. I wait a few days, but the parents stay until they die!!!

please help me,

tamasara1

Whoa! I think you have a problem on your hands here! I have a few questions: Do your tamas go to bed at the right time?

and can u get me an avatar from tama love?

thnx, just answer questions i'll try and help u :angry:

Hi Tamasara1,

Well, I think that you should wait a little more. Just make sure that all of the hearts are full so just in case they wouldn't die. Check up on the every 15-30 min. too.! :angry: I hope that helps! PM me if you need anymore help, or if you don't understand, thanks! :blink: :( :(

~Tama-Love~

Yes, 24-48 hourd. sometimes it takes 2 to 3 day, thas what happened to my tamas! Don't worry, the parents will leave! :angry: :huh:

~Tama-Love~

i need help hoe old does my tama have to be when the match maker comes??????

You can also set the time to 11:59 pm. Then wait a minute and the parent should wake up. It'll stand there for a few minutes then leave. That what I had to do. It worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back