Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A7ZForever

Reaction score
Well,my tama died lest night leaving me hre baby(very sad)and then when I looked at it as a parant,there was a passsword,it said password for pc.Wat does that freaking mean?!Is it to visit my tamas parent,but it didnt work,by the way how do you visit your tamas parents?!pls help!!!!!!!!

Yes, the password is to see your tamas parent in tamatown. Go to Tamatown and click on the "parent" house on the bottom left of the screen. Type in the password and you go in. You don't actually "see" the parent but they give you passwords which you put into your V3 to get items. There are three to collect. :lol:

You don't actually "see" the parent
You do, well kind of, you get an animation of your parent. E.G.- if you had a Mimitchi you see a Mimitchi on screen, if you had a Furawatchi, you get a Furawatch on screen. That's the whole point of visiting the parents with the correct code.

P.S. Your parent didn't 'die'- they left the baby in your care and went back to Tama planet- now they are living in Tama-Town- where you can visit :lol:

2 get an error 4 a correct parent-code u put in wrong username ?

wether 1 or the other^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back