Help.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a V2 on ebay. Can u give me some tips?
:rolleyes: Well congrats! I am sure you will have a fun time with your new toy. :kusatchi:

Here is a Version 2 character chart:https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=24082

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

Here Are the Secret Codes for Version 2:

1. ACBC ABAC = hair gel 400 pts.

2. BCBA CABA = love potion (honey) 3000 pts.

3. BACB CACB = steak 800 pts.

4. CBAA CABC =costume 2500 pts.

5. ABBA CBCC =whole cake 600 pts.

*** If all five codes are unlocked, you receive a costume for your Tamagotchi. It is also rumored that it will become “immortal” for a generation or two, allowing you to find a partner.***

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Good Luck- :rolleyes:

~Tama-Love~

For most tips, you should look in the tamagotchi faq, but for v2s, I suggest that you buy a lot of DRINKS. (milk,tea, juice, energy drink,etc.) All the drinks raise your tama's weight buy only 1 pound, but each time it drinks one, one hungry heart and 2 happy hearts will go up! (unlike snacks, that only give you one happy heart AND make you gain 2 pounds) These work very well on babies, as you need to get their hungry and happy hearts filled as soon as possible. Hope I helped! :nazotchi:

Congratz!!You can pm me for all facts and tips if you want.I'm a tama freak!

:) Well congrats! I am sure you will have a fun time with your new toy. :D
Here is a Version 2 character chart:https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=24082

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

Here Are the Secret Codes for Version 2:

1. ACBC ABAC = hair gel 400 pts.

2. BCBA CABA = love potion (honey) 3000 pts.

3. BACB CACB = steak 800 pts.

4. CBAA CABC =costume 2500 pts.

5. ABBA CBCC =whole cake 600 pts.

*** If all five codes are unlocked, you receive a costume for your Tamagotchi. It is also rumored that it will become “immortal” for a generation or two, allowing you to find a partner***

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Good Luck- :D

~Tama-Love~
the big bit is not true.it is impossible 4 ur tama to be imortal.

be carful, u can't trust e-bay sometimes. try amazon. my friend got somet from there. in mint condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back