HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiara

Reaction score
Please help. I have had my tamagotchi for one month and she is very bad. Every time I connect her with another tamagotchi she would give it bad gifts like poop or a snake. I have tried so many times for her to get to like another tamagotchi but she wont cooperate. Here is her stats just in case this is a stupid fase:

Name: Tiara

Training: 10/10

Type: Mametchi

Please help my rebellious little girl. :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please help. I have had my tamagotchi for one month and she is very bad. Every time I connect her with another tamagotchi she would give it bad gifts like poop or a snake. I have tried so many times for her to get to like another tamagotchi but she wont cooperate. Here is her stats just in case this is a stupid fase:

Please help my rebellious little girl. :D
Schmids, Tiara said Training:10/10 so I don't see how it could have anything to do with training, lol!!! ;) I don't know why your tama behaves badly, must just be an unlucky tama!

~Rey Mysterio~ ;)

Please help my rebellious little girl. :D
Hmm..Even though the training is perfect, try disciplining her once she gives a bad present. If this doesnt work. Pray for the matchmaker! lol. ;)

actually there r only 9 points in the training bar^^ :(

No, the creator of this topic wrote 10/10. Mabye you are confuzzled? (confused)

if you want her to give good gifts you have to mabey wrap something and then try i mean i dont know if that will work but try anyway!!

:wacko: :D :) :mellow: :ph34r:

Give your tama 5 lose teeth and then give her pudding and then sushi.If that dosen't work then e-mail me and I will tell you then I'll tell you something driffent.

Please help my rebellious little girl. :furawatchi:
Okay for one, DO NOT TORTURE HER! Just give her a time out everytime she is bad! Do not give her yummy stuff when she is bad and maybe don't give gifts when connecting.

No, the creator of this topic wrote 10/10. Mabye you are confuzzled? (confused)
hehe

have a look on your training bar: it contains a max of 9 points, there is no 10th^^

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back