help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you lost ur tama! its okay! well, 4 future advice, if u dont feel comfortable with tynig astring with ur tama 'round it 'round ur neck , or ur forbidden(this happend 2 me) 2 take it 2 school, leave it somewhere at home in the same place 4 a long time & u'll always find it! if u have lil' sibz' or older sibz' HIDE IT somewhere where only U can find it! Good Luck with finding ur tama!!!

get a new one. you can never find your old one if u don't know where you dropped it.

i was gana buy a new one when my friend came to school, and she found it, it was by her bus stop in plain view and it was there 4 about 5 days. i was so happy, and it was on pause all day so it didn't die. *What a mirical* ^_~

congrats =) im sure u must've been worried for the whole 5 days.

but on the other side, you just missed out on a new tamagotchi. xD enjoy playin with ur old one mwahahhaa!

btw, it's a miracle that nobody touched it/picked it up.

:( Don't Worry I Lost Mine For 8 MONTHS and it turned out i left it on a TRAIN!!!! i still got it back and...

It had been on pause for 8 months IT WAS STILL OK

I stil duno how i got it back... I normally tie it around my neck

^_^ :p

If I didn't take Ashle to school, she would die. Plus my other tamagotchis because I leave school at my mom's house and if I left them asleep there, they would wake up and die since I leave for school at 8:00am and don't return until 8-9:00pm. And I'll never change the time or pause Ashle. ^_^
*~Tamagotchi~*
oh i know a solution!

put it on pause when its asleep!It doesnt die,trust me! :( I dont bring my tamas to school alot.(If i get caught,theyll take them away!) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back