help ~!~!~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lemon23

Reaction score
ok so im new. and i wanna ask a few questions so here they are::

1) how do i train my tamagotchi?

2) why does he roll and ride a duck?

3)the items i have, how can i use them? or the silvonears?

4)how can i get friends on my tama, do i need to connect to one?

thanks to anyone who can help me ! :)

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Question Number 1- How do I train my tamagotchi?

Answer- Play plenty of games with it. Make sure it's happy and hungry meter hearts are full. Once you keep on evolving, you get different varietys of games!

Question Number 2- Why does he roll and ride a duck?

Answer- That is an animation BanDai put in all the tamagotchis. Each tamagotchi has a different animation when you are away. Just press the A button to get the animation away if you do not wish to have it on your screen.

Question Number 3- The items I have, how can I use them? Or the souveniers?

Answer - You cannot use the souveniers. Those are just for viewing on your tamagotchi. You use the items by pressing the middle button. Keep scrolling to your desired one by pressing the A button. Some items you can only use when you are on a different stage.

Question Number 4- How can I get friends on my tama? Do I have to connect them?

Answer - Yes, in order to have a friend, you have to connect your tamagotchi with a different tamagotchi. Then you can go to your friends list and see the type of tamagotchi, the name, gender and type of relationship they have.

I hope I helped :)

//TamaPATCHI

TamaPATCHI has the right idea for the last two questions, but on the first two I think she got a little confused.

You don't play lots of games with your tamagotchi to train it. You can train your tamagotchi by praising it when it is crying or has its back turned to you and giving it a time-out when it calls you and has a least one heart in hungry and happy meters and when it smirks after giving a bad present to another tamagotchi.

Your tamagotchi is on the Potty. You must have pushed the Toilet button when your tama had two lines on each side of it and was a toddler.

GotchiGirl96

Ok ok, well, you connect to get buddys, you have to praise it when it cries or gets upset to get a training point, it rides a duck and rolls for it's entertament, you can't use sovineers but you go to the 4th button and select ITEMS then, click on the item to use!

Hope that helped!

iF not, PM me!

Question Number 1- How do I train my tamagotchi?Answer- Play plenty of games with it. Make sure it's happy and hungry meter hearts are full. Once you keep on evolving, you get different varietys of games!

Question Number 2- Why does he roll and ride a duck?

Answer- That is an animation BanDai put in all the tamagotchis. Each tamagotchi has a different animation when you are away. Just press the A button to get the animation away if you do not wish to have it on your screen.

Question Number 3- The items I have, how can I use them? Or the souveniers?

Answer - You cannot use the souveniers. Those are just for viewing on your tamagotchi. You use the items by pressing the middle button. Keep scrolling to your desired one by pressing the A button. Some items you can only use when you are on a different stage.

Question Number 4- How can I get friends on my tama? Do I have to connect them?

Answer - Yes, in order to have a friend, you have to connect your tamagotchi with a different tamagotchi. Then you can go to your friends list and see the type of tamagotchi, the name, gender and type of relationship they have.

I hope I helped :)

//TamaPATCHI
How old is your tama? That might help with the second question. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back