help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

I have gotten violetchi from taking good care of my tama, so you might have to be extra careful with your tama if you want that character. If that doesn't work, try experimenting with your tama by taking care of it in different ways, and you'll get it soon enough. Hope I helped! :huh:

Take VERY good care of your tama. I think it's pretty hard to get them. Anyways, it's really furawatchi,because leaftchi is for the green one and violetchi is for the purple one.

No offence crazytama, but that wasn't a very helpful post. You could make it a lot more helpful, by puting more detail into it. Example: What foods to feed it - How often to play with it - How much atention should you pay to it?

Yours Truly,

i_am_buzzerd :(

Ceildh, I am going to close this topic as you recently made an identical one: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=87765&hl=

Please remember that you only need to post your question once! :( If are not happy with the answers you get, then try clarifying with the posters what their answer is about or maybe rephrasing the question. :(

Thanks for your cooperation!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back