Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caitlin9109

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! I ordered a angelgotchi at ebay and I wanna know when its comming. Is there a place where you can check where your ordered thing is.

Please tell me if you know. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try my best to help out! :rolleyes:

Go into your account of Ebay. ON the top there are some links for you to use: Buy, Sell My Ebay ect... Press My Ebay. Then a lot of controls will pop upon the left menu bar. Hopefully its there :( It worked for my once. Wirth a shot. Good Luck with your Angelgotchi! ^_^

-KG-

Can someone please tell me which button on "My Ebay"

Please and Thank-you :eek:

Also when the Ebay people say 20-30 days do thay mean business days or do they mean all days

Cheers to all! Please I need a reply from a Ebay expert.

!!!!!!

in the "my ebay" section, there is a spot where it is listed as "Items I've Won". You will see the subject line for the angel you bought. Next to that, on the right, there is a box, that, if you have paid for it, says "Leave Feedback" with a "down" arrow next to it. If you click on the arrow, you will see an option that says "contact seller". You can use this to ask the seller when he or she shipped the item. Delivery times depend on type of shipping used and location between buyer and seller. If you both live in the US, it should take less than a week to get to you. USPS priority mail delivers in 2 to 3 days (excluding sunday) where standard USPS shipping is 2 to 9 days. If you each live on different continents (Like North America and Europe for example) then delivery typically takes 1 to 2 weeks.

KM

Thanks to all for answering my first and second question. Now another question. I asked contacted my seller and he said he shipped the item on December 23 and by when do you think i will recieve it! He shipped it in Japan and I want to recieve it in Canada. Ontario!

Why dont you call/mail him and tell him you want your package to be shipped in Onatrio. And do give your explanation so s/he undestands ^_^

-KG-

EDIT:

The package will presubly come in about two weeks. But if your Angelgotchi is in Japan, it'll take an other week or so. ^_^

Hi everyone,Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! I ordered a angelgotchi at ebay and I wanna know when its comming. Is there a place where you can check where your ordered thing is.

Please tell me if you know. :unsure:
It might come in a week or less. But, why did you bought an angelotchi??? It's not like a real tamagotchi (I think). Plus, ebay (a lot of times) sells things that are used and fake. So, there is a 77% you might get ripped off. SORRY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back