Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_girl6

Reaction score
Well I have this friend but I've never met/saw him. I really really like him but I'm afraid to tell him. He's so sweet and funny and besides the fact he's like 1 or 2 years different than me he's like perfect. My friend says that I shouldn't because he could be like some old guy which I thought about but I just know that he isn't. I am so so confused.

(In my mind: Why me!? I'm always the one with the boy troubles. I just dealed with my old boyfriend but now this!)

~Tama_Girl6

Off Topic: Yay! If you've read my other boyfriend topic that I made 1,000 years ago well we're just friends now! (even though I smacked him across the face)

Well DO NOT meet him if he is online. He could be using you and you can't trust someone you have never met. He is trying to make it look like you can trust him but you don't even know him. And many people have boy troubles, you are not the only one so it's OK. My advice is stick to online ONLY if that. Don't meet him in person.

Online dating can be incredibly dangerous. Do NOT give out any personal information to this person, and never agree to meet him anywhere.

Be VERY careful. It is your choice if you would like to onlne date or not - just keep it safe and not on TamaTalk. :D

Online dating can be incredibly dangerous. Do NOT give out any personal information to this person, and never agree to meet him anywhere.Be VERY careful. It is your choice if you would like to onlne date or not - just keep it safe and not on TamaTalk. :D
Exactly. You never know who you could be talking to. It could e a guy, but it could also be an online predetor, stalking you, and trying to fiind out where you live. My Aunt is a lawyer, and she says that these kind of things happen all the time to kids. Don't become one of those kids! You can still stay friends with him, just don't give out any personal info. Then, you'll be safe! :D

Alimania

To clear a little bit out I met him because he was my friend's cousin BUT i've never met him in real life ... o yeah and my friend thinks he's an old guy because i never told her that it was my OTHER friends cousin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then if you have met him in person then that clears it up. Sorry bout that. well anyways then if you know him then tell him how you feel. Maybe he feels the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back