HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuey

Reaction score
ok i just got a tamagotchi v4 yesterday then today at about 11:00am i got mail so i pressed on it and a burgerler came and took all me points ^_^ !!!!!! please reply and tell me if this is gonna happen agian because i have ALOT of points nd i want to keep them! :D :D

Yes, sadly the robber comes more than once. Usually, he doesn't take more than 500 points, so there is not much to worry about. (from my experience anyways)

If you want to avoid getting stolen from, the only thing you can do is spend your money before you open your mail.

And if you do lose points, it's not that hard to earn more once you get good at the games ^_^

Hey I have v4 too!!! The Robber comes like 3 times a week for me he isn't going to take all your points but maybe up to 500 I usually get cheated og 300 but thats ok!!!!! :D

It's nothing to worry about...he's like a bad version of the king.....the king gives you money, the burglar steals it.....maybe you don't win or lose anything LOL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back