HEPL ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ehm, I got into music city and i was there about 30 minutes and went to my room and it did never go 100% then came same text we're under renovation. BUT ME2620 is still in tamatown i mean the other one in different server but im going out... ^_^ :D

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY, I cant go to tamatown i got my 1st place trophy and then it just stopped when i tried to go to my room :eek: :blink: Now it says my user name or password is wrong :)

I think they are again updating or doing somthing like that :D :) ;)

It says "we're under renovation!" :) That means that they are improving it and updating on music city so the new place will come out :)
Urm, I have already made a topic about this, you've just copied what I put basically. o.0 please lock this post. :blink:

This confuses me a lot :huh: Suddenly you lost the connection and then music city is under renovation and after 1 hour you can go to music city. :) I hope they would add something new... :( :D

I have tried to get into my account on Music City.  I entered the password correctly and the username correctly but it said that they didn't match.  So, I tried to recover everything by putting in my email address, but it said that that email address had not been registered!!!  Why can't I get into my account!??????!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!
Yo old friend. You were BA0529. I seriously miss you.

What happened? check out my response in this topic here-

Check this out and you'll know.

Latest posts

Back