Her life so far...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockstar 55

Reaction score
Tama's name:Tina

Weight:17 pounds

Generation:2nd G

Tamagotchi:Oniontchi

Comments:Life going good so far. Takes it's exercise regimen without any fuss. Hoping it will turn into the ninja guy which looks like this. :wub: If you have any questions just add a reply. :wub:

hi im new are u :wub: so what is she

read my log

log name:my log of my v3 :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok its the second day of Tina being a Onionotchi. I don't know what Tina will turn into but I have a feeling Tina will turn into the adult stage around tomorrow. Still isn't complaining about her training regimen which is pretty good for me. I will be back tommorrow with more tamagotchi stories about Tina the Onionotchi! If you have any questions just add a reply. <_<

Thanks! Anyways my next log will be sometime later today. I can't write it right now because Tina still hasn't woke up yet. So the story will continue later today! :pochitchi:

Alright it is day 3 of Tina being a Onionotchi. Expectations did not meet today. I was sure today was the day that Tina was going to turn into the adult stage. Well today had its good parts also. I got Tina's weight as low as possible today. The thing is I have to feed her lots of snacks now if she can play a game. I don't want her to get spoiled though. I'll keep you posted on the latest information about Tina the Onionotchi! :p

Day 4 of Tina being a Onionotchi. Tina didn't turn into a adult today but that gave me a advantage at some points. Like I got a few training bars up today so I have a felling when Tina turns into an adult it will be a good adult. Well that's all for today! Tune in for more stories of Tina the Onionotchi! :)

Today was the day. Tina finally turned into an adult! She turned into this guy. :wub: I don't know what she is called though. Well that is it for today. Tune in next time for more stories of Tina the um...whatever she is! :)

Ok thanks, I was wondering what she was. Anyways my next log will be tommorrow because I already did today's! :D

Nothing new has happened today. Its the second day of Tina being a Memetchi. Sorry but nothing has happened today. Which makes me mad. :D See you tommorow on the exciting adventures of Tina the Memetchi! :angry:

Latest posts

Back