Here it is!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchigirl2000

Reaction score
Mary

Tudor- Born 1516-Reigned 1553-1558-

Everyone was pleased when Mary became queen, but, by the time she died, she was extremely unpopular. She was very Catholic and renewed links with the Catholic Church- undoing a lot of what her father had done. Mary was called "Blood Mary" because she had anyone who refused to be a Catholic burnt at the stake. Now, If you say her name into a mirror 3x in the dark, whilst holding a candle, she will accuse you of not being Catholic, and make the candle burn you.

No.

It's this.

Go into a dark bathroom, and say Bloody Mary as many times as possible. Turn on the lights, and look in the mirror. You'll find your face pale.

Atleast's that's what I've heard.

I'vee also heard if you say if three times, same setting, her reflection comes in the mirror.

And I'm half Cathlic. My Dad was born Catholic, but became Episcipol. So, would I burn?

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry: U should try this before u put any thing up about it !!!!

The Bloody Mary thing isn't true.
i agree with crazyy*tama

and theres been to many topics about this

im reprting this topic

not to be mean

there is no such stinken thing.there are so many storys about her that there is no possible expamation.that why she is in MYTH BOOKS.

I also agree with crazy tama. But what I've heard, you have to turn off the lights, go into the bathroom without anyone there, and say Bloody Mary 3 times. Then say "I killed your child." Which is totally wrong because nobody killed her child.

Anyway, she will come out of the mirror and either kill you or wound you. My aquaitance(can't spell it!) said that his cuzin Did that, and woke up with a scar. :D ;)

I also agree with crazy tama. But what I've heard, you have to turn off the lights, go into the bathroom without anyone there, and say Bloody Mary 3 times. Then say "I killed your child." Which is totally wrong because nobody killed her child.Anyway, she will come out of the mirror and either kill you or wound you. My aquaitance(can't spell it!) said that his cuzin Did that, and woke up with a scar. :D ;)

That's freaky.

;)

This is a story to scare little children and to give the shivers to older ones.

We've had so many repetitions and variations of this topic recently that I am closing this thread with a request that anyone who sees it doesn't make any more. It's tedious :D

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back