Here they are!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get tamas off www.amazon.co.uk or www.amazon.com

I live in NZ out of of all the places in the world 2 places have it and NZ has it but I don't have one my sister hates tamagotchis and she says I don't need another one and any way I have 2 when I had 1 she said I didn't need another one but I bought it any way and then when I brought my V3 a mouth later V4s came out and mad because there way beter my friend has one I want to see the new website. I can't buy because I'm saving upfor a nintendo DS :) :lol: ^_^

Yes the v4s are out in america go to media p.A. go to the toys r us next to the gauratrun mall. You can also check ebay www.ebay.com.. If you have any questions about the v4s talk to me about it email me. I know all about them I just go on and Im ordering one from ebay tonight.

*Mymidget8
ebay is not a very great choice of buying Version 4s in America, you can get them at prices of $15.00-you won't have to bid lots of money for one Version 4! ;)

Suggestion: Or another V4, but this has been unavailable for about two weeks for me. Every other one is out of stock, too.

-Fur BTW, that Toys R Us V4 is only usually for USA residents!

Congrats on your new tamagotchi.

I wish you the best of fun with it and i hope you take good care of it.

May I ask which country you live in?

If so,

please reply because I am dying to get one.

I really love tamagotchi's and I live in the U.S.

If u live in the U.S. or anyone else here does,

who has a tamagotchi,

who didn't get it online,

can you please reply or pm me and tell me where to get one?

Thanks very much,

and best of luck,

love4tamas ;)

I WENT ON DA TAMA V4 WEBBY DO U HAV A PASSWORD AND USERNAME PLEZZZZZZZZZZ I WANT TO GO ON DA WEBBY
Yes I do!

Username: TARAK

Password: AAAAAAA AAAAAAA

Character is Debatchi.

Does anyone live in Canada that has a v4 tama that didn't get it online?

i had that on and it is changeing into a adult tomorrw so is my friends that i got her and we are going 2 get them married tomorrw :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back