here's a few tips for new tama owners

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventurequest

Reaction score
tamagotchis are fun and cute, but sometimes it can be annoying.(by annoying, i mean all that beeping it does!) so if your impatient and cant wait for things to grow, IMMEDIATLEY BRING YOUR TAMA BACK TO THE STORE! :mimitchi:

in bump ( game you get when tama is a toddler )

you should get your tamagotchi to 99 pounds. you will win every round.

NOTE: if you do get your tamagotchi to 99 pounds, you will get less points! so if you want to earn more points, just get your tamagotchi a little over weight. you wont win all the time, but you will still get more points!

in sprint(game you get when your tamagotchi is an adult), press ethier A , B , or C repeatedly to win.

NOTE: you wont win everytime.

in Heading, (game you get when your tamagotchi is a teen), always return to the middle after you hit the ball.

NOTE: sometimes the buttons wont work. so DONT GET MAD!

HERE is a few helpful items that will help you and your tamagotchi.

Genies lamp: 700 points

you will get: A.Nothing B. points or C. a thunder cloud

Fishing pole:400 points

you will get: A. a big fish B. a small fish C. a can or D. points

Chest: 200 points

you will get: A. nothing B. your tama will temporaraly turn into a baby C. your tamagotchi will turn into an old person, or D. Points

plant: 80 points

you will get: A. a big scary plant thing or B. points

AND a shovel:80 points

You will get: A.cake B. points C. Snake or D. nothing

thats all the helpful items you can get.

if you got a LEAFTCHI and your wondering why its not FURAWATCHI anymore, its because the character, FURAWATCHI, might have been flawed, or they might have wanted to make the character better. but it is still furawatchi.

Disclaimer on Debugging: if you debugg your tamagotchi, you will get to CHOOSE your character and hyperspeed. NOTE: you wont be able to enter passwords anymore!

How to un-debug your tamgotchi: first, take apart your tamagotchi again. Then, get an eraser and erase the pencil marks on the DEBUG side. then your tama SHOULD work normally again. SHOULD= that it might not work

Hope this helped! and if you dont know what character you got, check this link! character sheet

*:adventurequest:*

P.S. i worked really hard on this! so please post comments thanks :mimitchi:

P.S.S. If you want to add anything i didnt put on, feel free to!

P.S.S.S. I like pumpkin PIE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job on the tips, but your last two posts were spam. Please do not spam on the boards :)

`Jade

Chest: 200 pointsyou will get: A. nothing B. your tama will temporaraly turn into a baby C. your tamagotchi will turn into an old person, or D. Points
Yesterday I bought the chest and I got a turkey!! :angry:

:p ;)

Another gift from the chest: wings!!

B) unfortunately I already had bought them...

But I think we can definetely say that chest is non so bad after all, don't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back