HERES A GREAT TIP YOU ALL MUST MUST KNOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Valphius

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
...The Tamagotchi "Maiko" doesn't have 'Chi' Ay the end of her name!! I just now realized this. Either I'm slow, or something. Isn't that just a wonderful tip?

Just as like x.Tori.x said, it isn't going to help anyone.

But one other thing: Makkio is sounded Mac-key-ko, not Mac-ko.

See Lat's go Tamagotchi #1 I think, and when Memetchi and Makkio are having a CURL FIGHT(that's what I like to call it) Listen...closly...

Well sorry for the useless POINT OUT, You didn't have to be so rude to me about it, It's not like I HATE you guys, so why the heck do you hate me!? I didn't do ANYTHING WRONG to hurt you. ARGH.

@CheetahLoverGirl456// **Makiko. Makkio is never going to sound like Mac-key-ko. 8D

Well sorry for the useless POINT OUT, You didn't have to be so rude to me about it, It's not like I HATE you guys, so why the heck do you hate me!? I didn't do ANYTHING WRONG to hurt you. ARGH.
i agree. its not like he did anything super wrong. just chill out! it was pretty funny in my eyes. like, i thought it was gonna be something earth-shattering, but.. you know. i laughed when i saw it. i enjoyed it! ;)

Well, that's not exactly a "tip", but anyway...

I've been thinking about that for a long time and I still can't seem to understand why her name is Makiko instead of like... Makikotchi... o_O Why is she the only one without "-tchi"?! Does anybody know the answer?

Oh yeah, she's not the only one! There's also Princess Tamako, Tamatown's princess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back