here's how it is.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh..for now, just say "I'll ask my parents if I can."

Tell your parents that this boy you like asked you out, and you really want to do. But don't beg too much- you may not be able to date for a few months if you do that.

Just wondering- how old are you? I was just wondering because I really don't think you should date unless you are 13+

You don't have to tell if you don't want to ;3

I would tell him to hold on and talk with my parents.

If they say you are not aloud, I wouln't bother going any further with it.

Your parents always know whats right for you. ;)

Abide by your parents will.

They've been through dating [obviously] and they know what happens in these situations. Have a little chat with them about it but if they say no, follow it.

They've gone through it so better do what they say. They want the best for you.

Well, if your parents don't approve it, then don't date.

Ask them if you can go out with that guy, and if they say yes then good for you :rolleyes: If they say no, then just don't date. Explain to the guy that you can't date. Say, "I'm sorry, ___. I can't date because my parents say I can't. I really wish I could." and if he says something immature back, then he isn't the right guy for you. If he says, "OK. Maybe another time." or something similar, then you are done with your problem.

Good Luck :)

My mum doesn't mid who i go out with, im allowed to go out with who i want, after all its my life and what can they do about it :eek:

Just have a talk with your parents, and ask them if you are allowed, after all they have been through it, and they may just say 'yes' ;)

hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :lol:

Ask your parents and if they say no then tell him that you can't but you'd like to and that you wanna be friends because that's all you can do. And then you can still be close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back