He's got a girlfriend =[

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Well, about 7 months ago, I had this boyfriend. And we would talk on the phone nonstop each night, for about 2 hours. I really liked him, but he always thought I was flirting with other guys. So he broke up with me.

The problem is, I still like him. Even now. I mean, he's got an awesome personality, and he's someone I can just talk to about anything. Not to mention that he's really funny too. xD

But he's got a girlfriend. And his girlfriend is one of my friends. That really annoys me. I bet they don't talk on the phone every night for 2 hours straight. I bet they never spent any REAL time together. THEY ARE NOT COMPATIBLE!!!!!!!!!

Him and I were compatible. I want him and his girlfriend to break up. But even then, we really don't have any chance of dating. We're not in the same class, and I never get to talk to him anymore. I bet he doesn't even like me, like, at all.

Do you guys have any suggestions as to how I can make him like me again?

Well....it happens. Its "Child" love. =/ Just try to tell him how you feel and he will understand. But i dont think he would just brake up with his girlfirend cause you said it to him but just let your feelings be heard by him. Like i always say in these topics. If your under 16 enjoy being a KID

~Mamitchi465

aww... :eek: I don't think you can try to make him like you...because its just...not like that. try...talking to him after class or something and tell him you still like him. you can tell him that you weren't flirting with guys and just...TELL HIM YOU LIKE HIM. :lol: but maybe you can dress more attractively? its a kinda bad idea, but anyways, Good Luck with him <3

You can't make somebody like you.
No, I didn't mean it like that. I meant like what are some ways that I can make him notice me and maybe without telling him, have him figure out that I still like him.

Thanks for the advice guys, but I can't just go up to him and start randomly having a conversation with him. I never talk to him, he'd probably feel all awkward and stuff, know what I mean?

No, I didn't mean it like that. I meant like what are some ways that I can make him notice me and maybe without telling him, have him figure out that I still like him.
Thanks for the advice guys, but I can't just go up to him and start randomly having a conversation with him. I never talk to him, he'd probably feel all awkward and stuff, know what I mean?
sorry we couldn't help... :lol:

Yeah, sometimes it hard to just spill out all of your feelings to someone just like THAT! But its really the best thing you can do =) Once again my saying if your under 16 enjoy being a KID

~Mamitchi465

you could not talk to other guys so u show him that u're not flirting. and you can smile or look hot when you past him.

Guys who say that you're 'flirting' with other guys when you're not are stupid.

He's special to you, but to me, he seems like an idiot.

Look, I know guys can be stupid and immature but girls reaaally like them, but if they say you're flirting with other guys, they really are stupid and not worth your time.

You've got a beautiful personality and if he doesn't want it, screw him. Haha.

I just hope he realises this in time.

Well, about 7 months ago, I had this boyfriend. And we would talk on the phone nonstop each night, for about 2 hours. I really liked him, but he always thought I was flirting with other guys. So he broke up with me.
The problem is, I still like him. Even now. I mean, he's got an awesome personality, and he's someone I can just talk to about anything. Not to mention that he's really funny too. xD

But he's got a girlfriend. And his girlfriend is one of my friends. That really annoys me. I bet they don't talk on the phone every night for 2 hours straight. I bet they never spent any REAL time together. THEY ARE NOT COMPATIBLE!!!!!!!!!

Him and I were compatible. I want him and his girlfriend to break up. But even then, we really don't have any chance of dating. We're not in the same class, and I never get to talk to him anymore. I bet he doesn't even like me, like, at all.

Why don't you just scream "HEY HEY YOU YOU I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Lol.... :(

But seriously, you can't make him like you! I think you'll have to proove it to him. That's the only reason I can think of.

My friend has a sililar problem. Her boyfriend was flirting with other girls, but my friend really liked him. The boyfriend broke up with her. She almost cried. She went out with another boy yesterday, but broke up with him a few hours later because she still Couldent get over her old boyfriend.

Well try telling him how sad you are and dont lie. HE thinks you were flirting with other guys right? So tell him the truth. Did you?

Guys who say that you're 'flirting' with other guys when you're not are stupid.He's special to you, but to me, he seems like an idiot.

Look, I know guys can be stupid and immature but girls reaaally like them, but if they say you're flirting with other guys, they really are stupid and not worth your time.

You've got a beautiful personality and if he doesn't want it, screw him. Haha.

I just hope he realises this in time.
I've been there.

As for help, um, well, I'm not exactly good at it, but as a guy, um, if somebody like tried to get to know me and like be my friend first, and then pop the question, I'd like that, maybe? I mean nobody will ever like me, so I wouldn't know, so uh I hope I helped I helped I guess?

Since I am a guy. Maybe you could date or have a great time with another male to make him jealous, and whenever he's around you could have fun with someone else around you, trust that gets me fired up when one of my ex-friends does that!

--------------------------

You don't have to follow my advice, but if you really want to stoop at this level then it's a good shot for you. But you should really just enjoy hanging with your friends, what about the girl you're going to have a sleepover with Friday? She seems more fun than him. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this is really funny that you should bring this up: I'm in the EXACT same situation...well, almost. ;)

This is in my blog:

And it actually does hurt to see him with her...especially because she's my best friend. I lied, and said that I didn't like him. *cough*thatsahugelie*cough* He's so nice, and he compliments all the time. Gosh, I like this guy. How am I supposed to handle that? I'm faithful to my friend's feelings, especially when it comes to my friend's boyfriend. I say to myself "This is just a little crush. There are many fish in the sea. The one for me will come. I have to wait..and It's not him."

I have to say, there are mostly likely going to be many crushes in your life. Is it really worth the drama to fire this up? It must have been painful to breakup, but what I really hope is that you two can be friends again. Don't let silly boy situations get in the way of your life like that ;) There is nothing wrong with you two being friends still, and I hope he sees that. Most highschool relationships don't last forever, so don't let this boy and your friend's lovey-dovey act put you down. There will be a better guy for you out there. :)

O_O" Jealous much?

I think you really need to drop it. It's just a guy. And how long you talk on the phone with a guy isn't really that important either. Why can't you guys just be really good friends?

And who's to say they aren't compatible. o,o"

Besides...Theres lots of other guys out there, besides trying to make him have a crush on you again.

Remember theres more to life then dating and wish you had a certain guy. o_o"

And besides, you say you still like him, so I guess that means you don't love him. I think basically all you want is someone you can call your own. It's not like you NEED him. :) ~</3

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the advice everyone! But you see, like, I don't have any time to hang out with him or talk to him because we are in different classes this year, and the only class I have with him is study hall, and he always has to make up work for the teachers. xP

I know, all my excuses are probably driving you nuts. xD

As for the flirting thing, sometimes I do flirt with other guys. But I don't know it. Well, I never really understood what flirting was at first, and didn't realize I was doing it. I still don't, and just because I'm talking to and laughing with other guys doesn't mean I'm flirting, right?

Well, his best friend is also my good friend. I'm going to talk to him about it if he comes on AIM. He never seems to come on anymore. xD Well, if you have any other tips or suggestions, please post them! Thanks again!

Just keep trying...Maybe he has an e-mail? lol xD 

~Mamitchi465
Well, he has an AIM screenname, but I can't really just randomly start talking to him. xD

And now the bad part about this is I think I like another guy too, and that guy is my really good friend! Any advice on how to handle that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back