He's not happy at all!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JellosGirl<3

Reaction score
Jello isn't happy AT ALL. No happy hearts. All blank. .__.; How do I get him happy? I tried everything! Playing games, buying presents...

Try feeding him snacks. :p That usally gets them happy hearts

Try feeding him a few snacks. That'll fill the hearts up, then play games to get your Tamagotchi's weight down. :p

feed him snacks or meals to make your tamagotchi happy and healthy! :)

try feeding him a few snacks or just win like get or heading(if hes a teen/adult) or anyother games u have!!! :)

One Word: [SIZE=21pt]APPLES![/SIZE] Give your tamagotchi a couple apples to get happys. Then if you want play games!

Try feeding him some snacks

type-hanatchi

age-4

weight-90

name-nick

9 generations

gender-boy

rocky_51 :D :D

Try to get very far in the games. If he won't play, feed him a snack and then try to play again.

I know that if you win Get, all the happy hearts will fill up.

Ok, here's what you do:

To get his hunger down, feed him 4 meals. To get his hearts back up, feed him 4 snacks, and then play with him so he will lose the weight.

Hope I helped! :)

Alimania

One Word: [SIZE=21pt]APPLES![/SIZE] Give your tamagotchi a couple apples to get happys. Then if you want play games!
no dont feed em apples when there not happy,feed them a little junk food.They like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back