Hetalia! Discussions - Pairings / "Marriages"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like Hetalia?

• I LOVE IT!!

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Kinda...

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nope.

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • I don't watch it.

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You better not show this to my mom. OR my classmates. My mom would ban me from the Internet and my classsmates would...tease me for having friends who are like this?

Anyway...I'm married to...

...NO HETALIA OR TAMA CHARACTERS.

Not only did they all get taken, and I don't actually want to marry any of them, but I'm also too young to get married. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Germany, Prussia(Cuz he's awesome), Austria (I have Austrian Background), America (My Country), and Hungary <3(I married her). Anyways Thats it I might have more but I cannot think of them at the moment. Anyways I love that show xDDD.

Germany and I have a complicated relationship. We used to be serious lovers, but I've decided that my son (Zach) should have him even though I'll always have a soft spot or Germany <3

Lately, I've thought that America/Japan is a SUPER cute pairing. Opposites are so kawaii together x3

I'm married to Taiwan and Ukraine.

I'm not a big fan of the show though, I mainly married so I could understand the main conversations in TamaChat. xD

Germany and I have a complicated relationship. We used to be serious lovers, but I've decided that my son (Zach) should have him even though I'll always have a soft spot or Germany <3

Lately, I've thought that America/Japan is a SUPER cute pairing. Opposites are so kawaii together x3
Btw, I'm married to Spain x3
...And Rome <3 :p
All three of those guys are MIEN. But we changed the system so you can have clones if you wish. K? :3

(my list is a long one. i think i have about 11 main hetalia characters.)

All three of those guys are MIEN. But we changed the system so you can have clones if you wish. K? :3

(my list is a long one. i think i have about 11 main hetalia characters.)
That's a bit much, Zach -_- I let you haves Germany, but you can't take mi España <3

That's a bit much, Zach -_- I let you haves Germany, but you can't take mi España <3
Haha, you didn't LET me have Germany (; He came to me.

And also, yes, yes, I know, it's a lot. I'M SLUTTY AND I KNOW IT **shuts up**

For a month or two ago I started watching Hetalia again (You all probably know that already xD). I'm now a Hetalia fan girl. :D

My fave characters list now:

Italy

England (Iggy)

Russia

Finland

Iceland

Japan

Romano

:)

Oh and Canada! :p

It's Francis' birthday today (14/07) so I'm just going to leave these here.

tumblr_m74opv4RvU1r743fe.gif

tumblr_m74omjeV801r743fe.gif

tumblr_m74ordICuT1r743fe.gif

tumblr_m74onoKJ151r743fe.gif

I'm not even sorry

wow guys some people have had quite alot. it's kind of unfair to others, and a little selfish. i mean for rugby only one other person here actually watches it so they have free will 'cept for my babus coz im really protective when it comes to rugby

anyway

Turkey, Argie (umkindofocbutthe'official'designisalright) and i dont have Denmark anymore soooOOoooo

BTW I support ItalyxGermany! :3 <3

I shouldn't be saying this but my school friend has a crush on Romano and Prussia! She's awesome! XD

Nobody seems to want russia...

so he's mine :3
Regarding the bolded part... No way! xD Somewhere around early 2010 Russia was very popular with TTers ( 'specially the RPers ), and reading about him on a RP back then was what convinced me to start watching the series and ultimately become a fan. ^_^

Somewhere, someplace, my name is probably on the list of many, many girls who became Mrs. Braginski. ;D

I guess this could sound kind of odd, but honestly prefer the manga strips and ( especially ) special holiday events like Hetalia Bloodbath 2010 / 2011 and Hetaween 2011 compared to the actual anime.

The manga art just looks more... Polished, clean, and just plain nicer to look at. I guess I've just sort of lost my passion for the anime, heh. ^-^"

Favorite characters? I don't think I could choose one. All of the characters in Hetalia are wonderful, entertaining, and simply awesome! From America's infamous "hero-complex", fear of ghosts, and keeping an extraterrestrial alien in his house to England's bad cooking and magical fairy friends, to France's uh... Franceness, Canada's invisibility, Korea's claiming to have invented everything, and Sealand's wish to be taken seriously.

Picking one character over the other would make no sense, because I love them all equally.

Recently I've grown very fond of France ( let's just say French accent + amazing culinary skills + practically oozing charm off him = swept off my feet + instant seduction ).

Seeing as how Ivan is still one of my many fictional my husband, I would rather become France's mistress or something. I'm sure he'd enjoy all the extra attention and love ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back