HEWWO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchigirl134

Reaction score
:( :wacko: Yo! It's meh, Tamagothcigirl134!!! yay!! I am new and stuff. ... yay... :unsure:

ok, yeah.

Does anyone now all of the "codes" for Tamagotchi connection?

:( :wacko: Oh, yeah almost forgot... THE INTRODUCTION!!!! LOL yeah, so here it goes:

I am a 13 yr old girl in california that gets bored easily and loves video games (Ninendo) I LUUUUURVE Legend of Zelda, so don't talk smack about it when I'm around. >_< haha :unsure: My current tomagotchi is called Joy and is a girl. She currently looks like a small round ball that bounces up and down occasionally opening her mouth.

:( B) Oh, yeah almost forgot... THE INTRODUCTION!!!! LOL yeah, so here it goes:
I am a 13 yr old girl in california that gets bored easily and loves video games (Ninendo) I LUUUUURVE Legend of Zelda, so don't talk smack about it when I'm around. >_< haha :unsure: My current tomagotchi is called Joy and is a girl. She currently looks like a small round ball that bounces up and down occasionally opening her mouth.
hi, i like the legend of zelda too but not as much as you,lol, want to be friends? :wacko:

You know...that is the first time I've ever heard someone say "don't talk smack about it" o_O. Interesting expression.

Either way. Welcome! :lol: I also love Games. I love Devil May Cry, Ragnarok, Oblivion (even though it's not out yet, I'm sure it'll be awesome) and Diablo 2 .

I be 18. Pleased to meet you.

:) :p Update: My tamagotchi just turned into this thing that looks like an apple, it's rather cute! :huh:

[SIZE=22pt] Yay! It'a called a ringotchi... anyway, WELCOME!! If you have any [/SIZE] answers QUESTIONS ( :huh: ) PM me!

:) tamagirl777

:huh: This is my tama's stats:

Happy- ****

Hungry- ****

Training- all 9

Yrs- 6

Lbs- 30

Gender- boy

Generation- 3

Does anybody want to be my friend? Oh yeah, my tama is tropical pink! And this is his character :) .

[SIZE=22pt] Yay! It'a called a ringotchi... anyway, WELCOME!! If you have any [/SIZE] answers QUESTIONS ( ;) ) PM me!
:chohimetchi: tamagirl777

How do you make puffy, and have color letters?!
Hi!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back