hexagon log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chollands

Reaction score
this is a log of my tamagotchi hexagon im starting it off as a kikitchi (teenage)

ill try to get pics

time for pics

if i can figure it out

no i cant

Last edited by a moderator:
just to clear everything up hes 1 day away from evolving the main log will be kikitchis baby

i have H and N of HEXAGON hes a gen 1 hes asleep at the moment he has the hexagon bedroom

:-D

charlie aka charliepatchi

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

he evolved into MAMETCHI

im going to let him grow old and get tensaikotchi jr.

he looks well cool (mametchi and tensaikotchi)

at the moment we are enjoying a cinnomon and sugar scented candle XD

he got married to a memetchi and hes had a baby girl he played with her with a ball kissed her which was adorable then sung to her then she fell asleep then mametchi left D: i fed her some sushi and used the hexagon seed and she now has letter N of H-E-X-A-G-O-N

i played a game with her then she got sick she said

"uhhh charlie i feel siiiiiick"

YES I GOT H IN HEXAGON

"i ate some fortune cookies then before my eyes the fortune floated up in the air and gave me a question i answered correctly even though i had no idea what it was"

i just looked at the growth chart i made if i get perfect care ill get violetchi as an adult good care ill get meidotchi bad care ill get sebiretchi

got sick

"charlie i feel reeeaaallyyy siiiiick "

on another note she will soon evolve into memepetchi

we went to the park and met a ringotchi then a dinosaur thing came up and lightning came out of its mouth i think it looks similar ti the dinosaurs from dig dug

she evolved into memepetchi i couldnt update quicker cos i was eating a cinnomon swirl XD but then she got a care miss oh well i dont mind meidotchis

GAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

i had to go to school i thought i set her to go to sleep but i set the time 2 hours wrong GAHHHH :-(

on the brighter side she evolved into chamametchi

sorry i havnt updated nothings really happened but today she evolved into meidotchi YES i thought she was gonna end up a sebiretchi the weird thing was that she evolved at yr3 instead of 4

sorry i havnt updated meidotchi had a baby boy who is a kuribotchi now he shall evolve today

Sooooooooooo sorry I havnt updated anyway the day I stopped posting I saw toy story 3 anyway kuribotchi evolved into kikitchi and is now nebutchi I think that's the name anyway he gad a baby yesterday who is now a toddler it's the blue one but I can't remember the name either I've puased him for the time being because I'm very busy this summer

Latest posts

Back