Hey, a poll about avatars...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you think makes better avvies???

• Nyatchi_chan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TamagotchiGirl2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someones feelings might get hurt... =|

Anyways... I'm not saying. You're both my friends, I don't want either of you to feel bad! =(

Well just to let you know at the moment my av is still updating... it's not suppose to be like that =(

I said a ton of times no offence. Cause its not that I don't like you. Its just that its true...

[SIZE=8pt]Either way, it's bound to cause offense. If a friend wanted to know if their horrible new haircut was bad or not, would you tell them how mortifying it really is, or would you try to cheer them up? I hate to say it, but you aren't doing the cheering-up. Not to say that both of you haven't done something to offend the other.[/SIZE]

This is too much like the "like/dislike" topics that aren't allowed.. If it were mine, I'd change it before it hurts anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]Either way, it's bound to cause offense. If a friend wanted to know if their horrible new haircut was bad or not, would you tell them how mortifying it really is, or would you try to cheer them up? I hate to say it, but you aren't doing the cheering-up. Not to say that both of you haven't done something to offend the other.[/SIZE] 

This is too much like the "like/dislike" topics that aren't allowed.. If it were mine, I'd change it before it hurts anyone else.
*snickers*

Actually if my friend asked me an opinion about her haircut and I thought it sucked... I'd say, "I think your haircut sucks."

Really, we do it to eachother, i'd be better off knowing the truth then some jambled up lie... so I can get better.

Like if I said "Hey your haircut looks good,"

Then at school kids would say it sucks and then she'd get mad at me for not letting her know sooner.

I said a ton of times no offence. Cause its not that I don't like you. Its just that its true...
Not really. Both of you make awesome avatars, and I don't think that any of you are better than each other.

[SIZE=8pt]Well, I'd like to think that it's different between close friends. I'd be completely honest [although more subtle than that, I hope] for her best interest. But if it's someone you really don't know on the internet, I would think that it's better to be a little more gentle rather than outright rude. Things come across differently online without the nuances of human contact. For example, snickering comes across as hostile in text, but people do it every day without any negativity implied.[/SIZE]

But then again, that's all just under the assumption that courtesy is valued on Tamatalk. Maybe I'm wrong.

[shrug]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back