Hey! All you cat owners!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTSSS!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And pet Rats<:

-EDIT- We have added a page six!
Letters to Kekky. Send in your letters with your pets problems

E.G.

Dear Kekky,

I dont think my owners appreciate me..bla bla blablabla

Signed,

Depressed in Denmark
Ok I will send one in,

Dear Kekky,

I am getting a hamster soon but need some names! Do you have any cool names?

Signed,

Megan (RockenSisters), England

Thanks!

My boot-ee-ful cat! ^^Pretty Kitty

Her name is Cricket.

If you do use it, please put 'Cricket' and 'Tamaw/pants, L.M.' on it please.

Thanks! ^^
Your cat looks just like mine! :wub: But mine is a boy and we can't find him!!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: We moved and brought him to our new house but he kept going back to our old house (it's only like 4 blocks from our new house) so we kept bringing him back. But he figured out that we're gonna keep bringing him back. So we know he's somewhere around our old house but he won't come out of his hiding spot when we try to find him. I miss him!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol:

And the URL is the "Pretty Kitty" one...the picture that makes your cat look like mine!

And are there any more spots for another picture??? My other cat (he's a kitten) is really cute and would probably like to be on your calendar!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3 cats, which I love with all my heart! In this picture, from left to right are Gracie, Gizmo (Gracie's son) and Sherbert. Gizmo has the most personality of any cat I even met. Sherbert likes to make you think he doesn't need you, although he Meow's like crazy at night when people are asleep. Gracie is the Queen of the house, and makes sure you know it! She has also learned basic ways to communicate to us what she wants... mostly food or water from the Bathroom sink :p

KM

I have 3 cats, which I love with all my heart! In this picture, from left to right are Gracie, Gizmo (Gracie's son) and Sherbert. Gizmo has the most personality of any cat I even met. Sherbert likes to make you think he doesn't need you, although he Meow's like crazy at night when people are asleep. Gracie is the Queen of the house, and makes sure you know it! She has also learned basic ways to communicate to us what she wants... mostly food or water from the Bathroom sink :p
KM
:eek: SOOO CUTE!OMG! I was having an "awww" fest when i saw them. :p Cutest things ever!

~Melody

Anyone who posted after Rocken Sisters, do you mind if your cat goes to the magazine?

Sorry, I would have let everyone, but we only have twelve months....

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who posted after Rocken Sisters, do you mind if your cat goes to the magazine?
Sorry, I would have let everyone, but we only have twelve months....
I don't mind at all.

Make my cat a celebrity! =P

-namelessdweeb: Thanks so much! Which page would you like your cat on?

-Kyliesmum: Do you mind if your pic goes into the magazine?

-TamaGirliey: Thanks for the pullout poster!

-CuteDancingBailey: What page(s) would you like them on?

-sk8er girl: do you want em in the mag?

Tamacool: Yes we will see the magazine and the calendar. As soon as we get ink for my printer...

nevermind what i said. Your cats will be in the calendar cuz i miscounted there were actually two spots left. Ok so i'll maybe make a cover that says 2007 calendar. It'll be whoever posted earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back