Hey all!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pasta-Chan

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Pasta-Chan~, because I watch too much Hetalia. :p

So, my number one love is Tamagotchis, and I really like to join this forum, cos none of my friends like tamas.

I like Tamas, anime, japan, running and sweets. :D

I'm so sorry, if my English is very bad, because I'm from Finland. So don't wonder if my writings sound weird or too official. Or if I say something wrong. And that is too why I write in the middle of night. Right now its 15.56 over here.

But I still understand English, and with Google translation.. Yeah, I'm fine. :D

And to tell more about tamas.. I have 5 of them, V.2, 3, 4, 5 and music star. I hope I could get TMGC+C, but I would have to order it from Japan or USA. :D

I get my first tama about.. 5-6 years ago, and I know pretty much about them, and I think this forum is a great way to share and get new knowledge. :D

Oh, I forgot.. I like smiles, a lot. :D

See u all. :D

Hello there, Pasta Chan!

I'm Kristin, and I think that your English is good. Really good.

I, along with all the other members, hope that you have a good time here at tamatalk!

Oh, thank you, K Time!

Oh sure, I think I will have lots of fun here :D

Right now, I'm looking at all of these topics.. There's a LOT of them :D

YOU LIKE HETALIA?!

Actually, I've only recently started to read it.

That's England in my avvie. <3

I think your English is absolutely fine.

I like smilies too .. well emoticons, to be exact.

I use them like, 235086445368 times in one post.

But yeah, welcome to the site.

Hetalia is madness among some people here. :B

Last edited by a moderator:
More Hetalia Lovers!! :D

Hahaa! Finally I found someone, who likes hetalia too! My friends almost hate anything Japan-related, so its hard to find anyone here who would like Hetalia (expect from my sister (Did I spell it right? :D ))

Who's your favorite character? I like Germany and Finland.. And Prussia (My sister loves his awesomnes :D ) Russia is creepy...

And don't worry, I started to read it somewhere in December. :D So I don't know it very well, too.

^ Lithuania; though as far as I've read (which has only been about four chapters), he hasn't appeared much. America and England are lovely as well. :)

I should create a Hetalia topic sometime.

I wonder why there hasn't been one already.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Pulls you over*

So I heard you liked Hetalia.

I like Hetalia too 8D *Proud Canada lover*

This is a paradise! :eek:

Canada is sooo cute, but it's so sad that no one regognize him -_- '

Hetalia and tamas... Best things in the world!

I like it too much.. I'm even doing a cross-stitch England in schools textile works... But I don't think it's going to be very well-made :)

Yes, I know a handfull of Hetalia fans on this site <3

The characters have a hard time remembering Canada, but the fans sure don't <3

Squeal! Hetalia FTW! I love France ~ He's awesome in my opinion. 8D

And, welcome to TamaTalk Pasta-Chan!

PAAASTAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! 8DDD

Latest posts

Back