Hey all!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmidt

Reaction score
Hey everyone. So, Im a college guy (there dont seem to be many guys here) and I just got back into tamagotchis. I used them a lot with my firends as a kid and I never got tired of them. I'm a huge nerd about this stuff so I decided to make an account. I hope to start a log in about a week or so once I have time.

I don't care too much for the new tamagotchis as they have steadily gotten pinker, I prefer the connections and older. I play piano, compose music, and do various other things. So, that's a little about me; hello everyone!

Hey there! Welcome to the forums!

Yeah not a lot of guys are still into tamas as much as before. The only reason I'm not running one right now myself though, is because life has gotten too busy for the time being.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome to TamaTalk! Glad you could join this community!

I'm ~SkrillexGotchi~, but you can call me Skrill, Gotchi, or anything ya like! I have at least 10+ Tamagotchis, looking to get another one from Amazon lol

Have fun!

welcome! i'm new here too, i've been seriously addicted to tamas for almost a year now. i'm on different tama groups on social media networks, but decided i wanted to be part of one of the original communities too :hanatchi:

Welcome!

Yeah, the older ones had a lot more options outside the hyperfeminine, though a few of the new Mix models are blue at least. I actually just saw an ID modded to matte black that was pretty sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back