Hey Anime/Manga Drawers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

otchi973

Reaction score
hi,

when im drawing my anime/manga outlines, my hand gets shakey and they come out all squigly, what am i doing wrong? am i just pressing too lightly with my pencil? please help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm... Well, with art, I believe you've come to the right place.

Practice makes perfect, honestly. I don't think you're pressing too lightly, because I know that could happen but you probably aren't pressing THAT lightly. Do you have some samples, so we could help you more efficiently?

hi,when im drawing my anime/manga outlines, my hand gets shakey and they come out all squigly, what am i doing wrong? am i just pressing too lightly with my pencil? please help!
Don't worry about going over them perfectly just keep going over the same line quickly and lightly like ur doing a sketch then when ur happy with the darkness of the line rub out the other lines to neaten it up and there u have it!

Hm... Well, with art, I believe you've come to the right place.
Practice makes perfect, honestly. I don't think you're pressing too lightly, because I know that could happen but you probably aren't pressing THAT lightly. Do you have some samples, so we could help you more efficiently?
sorry i dont have samples on the computer, i dont have a scanner

Well I never expirienced that myself but I could help

Try like sketching a certain area with Layers, the erase the lines that look Screwed.

Well I never expirienced that myself but I could help
Try like sketching a certain area with Layers, the erase the lines that look Screwed.
XDDD That capital s for Screwed made it ten times funnier.

-falls out of chair-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back