Hey cool!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

¥DA-TAMA¥

Reaction score
I weas feeding food to a baby and I gave it a snack and meal, then I pushed the C button and it stopped it quickly, BUT, the happines and hunger bar went up the way it should. Then I checked to see if it gained 3 pounds.....BUT IT ONLY GAINED 1!!! ( For me it usually gains 2 or 3! )

with my tama, if i watch him or not when he's eating, it doesn't change anything...

I weas feeding food to a baby and I gave it a snack and meal, then I pushed the C button and it stopped it quickly, BUT, the happines and hunger bar went up the way it should. Then I checked to see if it gained 3 pounds.....BUT IT ONLY GAINED 1!!! ( For me it usually gains 2 or 3! )
Normal :angry:

so, in theory, you can feed your tama meals/snacks, and make it only gain 1 pound by pressing C? thats actually a good idea.... :rolleyes:

[SIZE=14pt]oh really i tried that but it did not work i guess u were just lucky.[/SIZE] :furawatchi:

not a glitch, and not secret. its just a way to feed him faster with out having to watch the intire process lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back