Hey everybody!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hea10k

Reaction score
I am new here and the admin suggested I introduce myself.

I'm Crissy, I love fantasy, especially the tenth kingdom (hence my username, happilyeverafter tenth kingdom), Harry Potter, and David Clement-Davies' books.

I also love stranger than fiction (the movie) Hairspray, somewhat, Pride and Prejudice, Gone With The Wind and Gilmore girls, to a certain extent.

I'd love to know if anyone else likes fantasy or anything else I like, so reply if you do!

Reply even if you don't!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! welcome to tamatalk! I'm kind of new here, too. I love fantasy also! It's about all I read. My favorite authors are Gail Carson Levine who wrote Ella Enchanted and a lot of other books, and Christopher Paolini who wrote Eragon and Eldest. I actually wrote a book that I plan to get published and it's all fantasy. So do you want to be friends? :huh:

Hi! welcome to tamatalk! I'm kind of new here, too. I love fantasy also! It's about all I read. My favorite authors are Gail Carson Levine who wrote Ella Enchanted and a lot of other books, and Christopher Paolini who wrote Eragon and Eldest. I actually wrote a book that I plan to get published and it's all fantasy. So do you want to be friends? ;)
sure!

Welcome to TamaTalk. I hope you like it here as everyone else does and enjoy your stay on TamaTalk! :lol:
//Tamapal3000
thank you, your forum is very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back