Hey everyone! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Do you need some friends? I'd be willing to be one! I love having friends. I'll PM you! :ph34r:

JustFriends3334*A little magic in all of us.*

hi and welcome to Tama Talk!! :lol: I'm new sorta too! PM me if you need a friend :lol:

hi well welcome to tamatalk...hope you have fun here...you can meet new freiends and so much more...if you want be my friend you can pm me...or better yet i will pm you!!! :lol:

Hello and welcome to tamatalk! :lol:

We are a happy and friendly community full of tamagotchi fans.

I am sure you will enjoy it here! :lol:

Remember to read the tamatalk rules and the pinned topics.

Feel free to PM me if you have any concerns of if you have any questions to ask. :lol:

-sk8er girl-

Hi and welcome to tamatalk!

Admin trys to acheve makeing tamagotchis fun!If there were no guides there would be no rules because the guides and admin make it fun!

So please respect them and have a great time here at tt and if you want help pm me!

Here are some tranlasions to learn:

tt=tamatalk.

tc=tamachat.

spam=short pointless anyoing messages.

lol=laugh out loud.

sup=what up.

I hope to see you more around tt and your post number increses

:angry: :lol: :lol: ;)

This is Tom and Mark reporting for tamatalk <_<

Hi and welcome to tamatalk!

Admin trys to acheve makeing tamagotchis fun!If there were no guides there would be no rules because the guides and admin make it fun!

So please respect them and have a great time here at tt and if you want help pm me!

Here are some tranlasions to learn:

tt=tamatalk.

tc=tamachat.

spam=short pointless anyoing messages.

lol=laugh out loud.

sup=what up.

I hope to see you more around tt and your post number increses

:angry: :lol: :lol: ;)

This is Tom and Mark reporting for tamatalk <_<

Hi,welcome to tamatalk.if you look at my signiture you will realise why you can't P.M me,but fell really comfterble posting questions,codes an'tips.there is little site breaks you will understand when you can't get on when you want to.my mum said it was if you posted too much but its not :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back