hey everyone, it's me again

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OK so hey has anything weird ever happened to you, like you just realize you're bleeding and you have no clue why? Well that happens to me occasionally just like most other people, but tonight I noticed something weird. I was changing and I noticed a bunch of scratches on my leg. there were at least 12 medium sized scratches that were all red. I was not near any cats, and was not itching my leg at all recently. Has this ever happened to you? like not only one scratch or cut that went unnoticed but a bunch? I was just wondering because it struck me sort of weird.

i've had that before, but after thinking about where it came from, i realized i could've scraped my arm or leg on something.

Once, when I came back from lunch break, there was this huge slit on my left wrist that was bleeding. I didnt know how I got it. But once I noticed it, it started to hurt ALOT. xD I still have a scar from it...

A month ago I rolled up my pants to find 3 bruises. And a few days ago theres just randomley blood all over my thumb.

YES!

I found a cut in the right-hand corner of my forehead, touched it, got blood on my finger. I freaked out a bit since it wasn't like a clean cut, it was like the skin had been sliced off. I looked again the next day to see if it had scabbed over, and nothing was there. Just my skin, no scab, no scar, no redness, just as if nothing had happened.

And I often wake up with cuts on my legs, but I suspect they're from my big toe since I need to cut that nail.

I got cuts on both my knees.

I think one was from my chair at school today.

And the other... I don't know.

Today, I just remember getting out of my seat and having a stinging, bleeding knee. xD

Earlier this year I was on my friend's scooter, I didn't fall off or hurt myself or anything. I looked down and there were three deep gashes on my left leg. They were bleeding like crazy too. I have scars from it.

My friend got one once and she said it tasted like waffles. She's very confusing... But yes, I got one too...

For a period of about a month, I kept waking up in the morning and realizing that my body had marks from my scented watercolor markers, which I didn't use for the entire month, to my knowledge. These marks were on my legs, belly, hands, and on the bottoms of my feet. *wiggles fingers all spooky-like* Ooh, mysterious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back