Hey everyone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:p :huh: :lol: You are not iloveandrotchi, her name is not Maxie, and she was not born on the year 1994!!! :p :huh: :huh: :p :) I now her well because she is my friend!!! You are a total lier! Sorry if I am sounding mean but who agrees with me???I do!!! :huh: :huh: :D :D :D :D :huh:

~Tama-Love~

My name is Maxie Julietta Jones, I used to be iloveandrotchi, and I have to edit my profile...i dont know why it says i was born in 1994... I was born in 1995 and I just turned 11...and i know myself best, i believe. :furawatchi:

And if you were my friend, you wouldn't say all those mean things about me. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
:furawatchi: I am so,so sorry about my mistake I really want to still be friends! Please forgive me for being mean! Sorry Juliatta, hope to be friends again! PM me back with your answer! Sorry once more!! :furawatchi: :eek: :(

~Tama-Love~

Hello, my name is Maxie, and I would like to be friends with everyone on here. Please post and tell me if you'll be my friend or not...bye!
I kinda already an=m your friend but feel free to PM me anytime!

Welcome to TT! Hope you like it!

Best, ect.

Tamas rock 16

This newbie is actually iloveandrotchi,shes been here before.She just got a new account no big deal.

Please be nice...I was just informing everyone that I got a new account...but read my siggie...the bottom line... :angry:
Was it me, :p :angry: I already thought that we are back being friends! Please PM me if you can and tell me if it was me, I am really sad now that you cant talk on Tama Talk! Sorry if I did hurt your feelings I really did't mean too! For give me if it was me!!! :angry: :( :( :( :) :( :angry: :angry: :(

Love,

~Tama-Love~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back