Hey. Guess what? I'm new and ready to explore!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ALERT ALERT!

Moonlight_Sunshine has arrived! ALERT ALERT!

Yep, I cause trouble. Can't say I'm a good-do-er. But I ain't gonna try and cause trouble here at Tamatalk. Nope. I may get a bit cocky and stuff at times but I'm a pretty good person; aren't I? Yep. I am. Who votes for that!? ME! Well obviously.

Anyhow, I have been a Tama Collector since 1996, and my collection has grown since then. I have 3 original tamas, 4 V1's, 3 V2's, and 2 V3's (hoping to get a V4). I don't really play with tamagotchis now, as I think I'm too old for them. But, as the saying often goes, your never too old for something you enjoy. *rolls eyes* Well, welcome to my life. Your always too old or too young for everything.

Time to wrap this post up. I don't think you want to see my droning on, do you? Eitehr way, I'm posting this post now with all my soul; ok now I sound like a Hallmark card or something. o_O

^MS^

Earth to Tamatalk, time to wake up and smell the roses!

No wait, smell the weeds. Yep, I am no flower. o.o I ain't no tree either.

I forgot to mention that you can PM me if you like, but if you annoy me you shall be blocked.

^MS^

Hello :3

I think we've met. xD

Pleasure to make your acquaintance (Did i spell that right? o_O).

Hi there, and welcome to one of the best and resourceful forums on the net- TamaTalk! :ph34r:

Please have an enjoyable stay with the community while you are here. If you have any questions feel free to PM me anytime and I would happily answer your questions. :blink:

//Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back