Hey Guys! I'm Tama Ice

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Ice

Reaction score
Hey, Tamatalkers I'm new to the site and my name is Tama Ice. My friends asked me to join so I did WOQ... this site is so cool! :p There are all these contests goin on and more and more people are coming on every day!!! :ichigotchi:

~

Well,I would just like to take a moment and congratulate the Admin ( not that I don't like the guides ) On this wonderfull site. Look how much improvement it has mad since it's first day online... ( which I saw in all the topics that Admin made )

~

I know that a lot of people Spam sometimes... but I won't, I'm Spam free * crosses arms over chest and swears to never spam * Well I hope a lot of people here like me I want to have tons of friends! Cus' you guys are so nice :chohimetchi:

----------------------

!TaMa ~ IcE! :marumimitchi:

Hello, and welcome to Tamatalk! Take a look at the rules section before you start posting! You can "private message" or PM people by clicking the PM button on the bottom of their post or on their player card! Hope to see ya around!

-Leah :blink: :) :)

Hello Tama Ice.

Make sure you read the rules here and follow them. Other than that, HAVE FUN. You can PM me. I would love to have another friend

Maybe you should create a signature and ask for friends to PM you.

That's okay! :b I just wat people to find me... I know that sounds a little weird... but I just wanna be noticed as... a memeber or people can read my posts. And thanks guys for being so nice but I can do this!! * buffs up chest like a soldier *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back