Hey hey! :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi!

My name's Philly, I'm 13 and Swiss! :kuribotchi:

I've been playing with Tamagotchis for a good number of years and being in 8th grade now, I get all the ''You still play with those?! Grow up, man!''. Too bad, they just don't know what they're missing.

My favourite version just has to be the V2. And my favourite characters are most probably Tensaitchi and Mimitchi.

Our adorable Tamas aside, I also love 1960s music (Psychedelic garage bands in particular) and prefer it to today's music.

Well...Scrap that, I'm just a person that loves all things 1960s! :mametchi:

I study Economy and Rights as a track option at school. But I don't see myself going into that in the future, even though everyone wants me to because I've got good grades.

I just want to make people (and therefore myself) happy. Fill people's hearts with Love. Because that's the only way we can achieve inner Peace. :wub:

Okay, I'll stop blabbering now, haha.

Have a beautiful day! B)

Welcome to TamaTalk, Philly! I'm in eighth grade also, and since I play with tamagotchi's also, I get all the "You still play with those?" also! Haha. Nice to have you at tamatalk! Hope to see you around the forums!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back