Hey I'm a newby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy K.

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm new and I need some buddies. If you wanna know more about me, here it is: I have 6 pets: Skippy, Maddie, Cookie, Chico, Bonny, Clyde, and Froggy. And I love them all! When I can get a job I would like to become a vet. I can't really give out any personal info so this is what I'll have to stick with this. My favorite color is purple and I love animals. Especialy dogs! Mini dachshunds, particularly. I am not rich, just so yopu know, and by my name, I AM NOT SKIPPY PENUTBUTTER BRAND! Boy, have I gotten a lot of people calling me penutbutter. Anyway, I have a mini tamagotchi, a V1 with dead batteries, a V2 that's still alive, and a V3 that's still going. Can't wait to get to know everyone! I luv skippy!

Welcome to Tamatalk! I love animals too! My friends call me a fanatic!

I'd love to be your friend!

sure I'll be all you guy's friends! I'm an animal fanatic, so I might talk about my animals a lot, just so ya know. And, If I start talkin like a texan like sayin yall and stuff, thats cuz one of my parents is from texas k? srry if it bugs you

sure I'll be all you guy's friends! I'm an animal fanatic, so I might talk about my animals a lot, just so ya know. And, If I start talkin like a texan like sayin yall and stuff, thats cuz one of my parents is from texas k? srry if it bugs you
Nah not to worry.

I talk like a werido.

Its awesome to talk in your own way Ya'll! :furawatchi:

I say Ze. My words.

And keep in mind if you want to be my friend, Ze Sponsered Links is my friend.

See look he is under my post.

Hello and welcome to tama talk! Please take some of your time to read the rules here! And dont forget to visit tama CHAT on the weedends. If you have any questions please PM me!

HAVE FUN!

-ztf

OMG! yall parents are from Texas too so r mine! and i love hotsauce and i love animals 2 im from Dallas and i'd love to be your friend! :huh: :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Skippy K. and welcome to tamatalk.com! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Just to let you know, although tamatalk does involve chatting, fun and games, tamagotchi help, and lots of other fun things you also have to follow the tamatalk rules created by Admin, the owner of this website! To see the rules of tamatalk.com click here and I hope you have fun and enjoy while following these rules at the same time! Also, on tamatalk we try to avoid SPAM, wich means that sometimes people post short things that have nothing to do with the topic, and it annoys a lot of people. So try to avoid doing that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd be very happy to be your friend and if you need any more info and/or rules, help, etc.. just use the pm (also known as Private Message) feature to pm me!

Have a good time and enjoy your stay here on tamatalk!

Your Friend,

*Tweety*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi welcome to tama talk! Dont forget to read the rules and I would love to be your friend!

-ztf

Hi!

I'm new too, but a friend showed me what to do so I know all about it now, welcome.

do you like Harry Potter? I am crazy about it. my friend and I have a Harry Potter :wacko: /Daniel Radcliffe :wacko: fanclub going on. anyway, pm me.

~Anna (HarryPotterLover) :ph34r:

Hello. We all hope you have a great time here. I'm sure you will fit in just perfectly! I hope you make a lot of friends and this wonderful site. I'm sure u won't regret it! :(

P.S. Don't worry. I'm sure a lot of people will want to be your friend. Everyone here is usually nice and polite. I'll be your friend if you want. (Don't worry, you arn't the only new one. I am too. Well, not really, but I just changed my username.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back