hey im new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooltama1996

Reaction score
hi i have 3tamas and my favorite one is masktchi i cant wait to meet new friends :angry:

Hello and welcome to Tamatalk :angry:

It's nice to see so many new memebers joing every day!

PM me if you need any help w/ your Tamagotchi, I'm always here to help!

//CS

Hello and welcome to tamatalk! :ph34r:

I am sure you'll enjoy it here!

Remember to have a good o'l look around to get use to the forums. :)

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :)

-sk8er girl-

The Tama Talk guides and admin try to acheve making the internet fun for littlen's like us! So here is out chance! You never know you could be a guide one day(that really has got your hopes up)

Hi, and welcome to Tamatalk, cooltama1996!!

It is great to see you like tamas! Enjoy your stay here. Feel free to PM me if you ever happen to need any help or have any querys :)

- Fooet

hi i have 3tamas and my favorite one is masktchi i cant wait to meet new friends :angry:
Hi! Im pretty_in_pink but i wish my username was kuchipatchi_101 tho! i wanna change it! anyaways, we can b friends! :(

Hey there cooltama1996! :hitodetchi:

I'm 100% sure you'll like tamatalk! It's a very fun site, and you'll make many new friends! Just PM me for a friend, or you need help with teh site or your tamagotchis! Talk to ya soon! :(

*Tgd*

Welcome to TamaTalk! This is the greatest tama site ever!(literally!) I promise you will absoulutly love it here if you need any help just pm me! :wacko:

Hello and welcome to Tama Talk!! Be sure to read the rules and regulations. Also, make sure to read the guidelines and the rules for each topic. If you have any questions, you can always ask me!! Or ask the Guides and the Admin. I hope you have a fun time on Tama Talk!

kuchipatchiluver :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back