Hey! I'm the CEO of MetaPals, a new virtual pet game coming to a browser near you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxxmoon

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, thought i'd introduce myself here as a new member of the community, and also a sponsor to the tamatalk website! You may see our gif ads floating around this website :).
MetaPals was born out of a Masters report I wrote on the Tamagotchi, and how we established strong emotional bonds with virtual pets. Studying these underlying mechanics, I thought it would be amazing to bring my favourite childhood toy into a new light so that the next generation of virtual pet lovers can experience what we had looking after and connecting with digital life. The best way to achieve that level of immersion is first through our browser, and then down the line our mobiles through AR / VR! You can find more about what my start-up is creating at metapals.pet. I would love to hear the community's thoughts on better ways we can capture the essence of what Tamagotchi and other such virtual pet games created.

Attachments

• Product_demo_new3.mp4
    19.6 MB
This is probably just me stretching, but would your username happen to be a reference to early 90s WWF wrestler Max Moon??

I saw your ad and clicked it before, but I think it was a Chrome-exclusive thing so I couldn't try it out (I use Edge and Firefox and stay far, far away from Chrome XD) otherwise I haven't looked into it much.

This is probably just me stretching, but would your username happen to be a reference to early 90s WWF wrestler Max Moon??

I saw your ad and clicked it before, but I think it was a Chrome-exclusive thing so I couldn't try it out (I use Edge and Firefox and stay far, far away from Chrome XD) otherwise I haven't looked into it much.
HAHA I had no idea, and no my first name is Max, middle name is moon XD. As for the browsers, we'll be running on all chromium-based browsers, so that includes Edge. We may look into getting into Firefox and safari, but the demand isn't there yet!

Latest posts

Back