Hey i'm umm..new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madcow

Reaction score
Hey I'm Nik. I'm a tamagotchi nutcase! YEA! SO anyways..I don't have a connexion/plus yet. I ordred a connexion a few days ago..but i'm still waitng for it. :angry: hopefully it will come tomorrow. I live in AMerica, so they'll come out in 11 days! W00t!!! alrighty!

Hey,

ask admin or any of the guides for any help :angry:

(guides are the ppl with TAMAGUIDE badges on under their name :D *

Hey Nik you may be luckier then others (like me :angry: ) check out the new section for information about to Tamagotchi party's where they will be selling them 5 day's earlie, one in Sanfrinsisco and one in New York,

So welcome to the boards, and i look foward to your posts.

Hey I'm Nik. I'm a tamagotchi nutcase! YEA! SO anyways..I don't have a connexion/plus yet. I ordred a connexion a few days ago..but i'm still waitng for it. :blink: hopefully it will come tomorrow. I live in AMerica, so they'll come out in 11 days! W00t!!! alrighty!
HI pm me if you need anything

hey and welcome

love the username!

anywayz, if ya have any questions or wanna chat just pm me

<_<

hi! You picked the right website!!!!! You can find lots of help here..If you never came here then well you would never find the shop codes and other help on how to care for a tamagotchi connexion. There is lots of fun things to do here other than tamagotchi village or tamazone. They are boring! You can ask questions about peoples ideas about tamagotchi's..Gotta go. See you some time soon

Please don't bump old topics. :)

This topic was started in 2004 so why post here in 2007?

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back