Hey! It's me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guinea Pig Lover

Reaction score
Hello! I am Luke! I am a Babytchi. I was born a few minutes ago and I'm loving it! My owner Jessica, or you might know her as Guinea Pig Lover, has taken perfect care of me, but I got a bit sick before. I'm sure everyone does though. I play heaps and HEAPS of games! I love the excersize!

Whoops. I pooped.

Jess just cleaned up the mess. Hey that rhymes!

Jess just cleaned up MY me -ess! Jess just cleaned up my mess, yes!

I'm going to play a game with Jess now, can't play games and go on TT at the same time!

Bye,

Luke

Luke here!

I just turned into a Mohitamatchi! It's cool being a kid! I can play bump now! It's my new favourite game, but I suppose every game is my fave.

Well, I got a bit grumpy at Jess a few minutes ago. I'm not sure why. I love my owner!

I have over 1000 points! It's cool and I'm not even 5 hrs old yet! Jess bought me a ball for me to play with. I'm not very good at balancing on it. It is really, really hard to do. One minute (more like 2 seconds) you're over here, the next your there and the next...... your flat on your face. I suppose practice makes perfect. Jess also bought be a ticket so I can go to Hawaii when I grow up. I asked her where Hawaii was and she said "You'll find out" I want to find out now!

I turned into a Young Mimitchi! Very cool! Now I might become a Mametchi, just like my hero.

Jess bought me a Musis Disc too

WAHHHHHHH! OUCH! OUCH!

Stop it! Ahh. My tooth hurts.

Owww... While Jess was in the shops, her brother tried to kill me! He made me get a tooth ache! Oww. I still can't touch it. It hurts too much.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... Tim is so nice! Saving a tama in need. He is so nice and he cures my tooth, and makes me happy again by playing games again! He's a tama life saver!

Hey, what do you mean tamagotchis can't talk?!!!! This is TT! TT Stands for Tama Talk, you know!!!!!!!!!

Really don't like Jess' brother. He hates tamas and me too. He's tried to kill my BF (tama) before! He thinks that tamagotchis are useless pieces of useless junk!

Hello again.

My TBF (Tamagotchi Best Friend), called 'Cool' has just turned into a Nikatchi. Funny cause his owner's name is Nick! *No Joke*

My shop has a cupcake, blocks, a sausage, and some fries. Cool has an actuin figure! I want that alot! Its soooooooooo cool!

Jess said that I'm 2 years old, I am allowed to have some online friends! PM Guinea Pig Lover to become my friend....... PLEASE!

Well, I might not come back for a while. I need to go to Tamagotchi Town to visit my Mum, Tinka. I have not visited her yet, so she will be a bit grumpy! I might play some games while I'm there.

Hey, do they have computers on Tamagotchi Town? If they do, I might be able to stay online!

Hey! Turns out they do have computers at Tamagotchi Town! I have visited my Mum and played a few games. I got first place on Tama Clean Up! I got a password and won a medal! You don't get any gotchi points though. *sigh* There's plenty more to do, gotta get a set of keys, a map, and some prizes from the arcade.

See ya

Hello! I'm back!

I had heaps of fun in Tamagotchi Town! Heaps of stuff to do!

I forgot to say this in my last post, I now have FULL training! I might become a Mametchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back