hey look over here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ella mc

Reaction score
i was playing with my tama when all of a sudden this huge black cross came up

this was the fith tama i'd had on its 28th generation

what happended?

;) im crazy im cool and i rule ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i was playing with my tama when all of a sudden this huge black cross came up     this was the fith tama i'd had on its 28th generation

what happended?

;) im crazy im cool and i rule ;)
You need to buy a new battery.

a type CR2032. You are lucky to get to Gen 28 on one battery- I only get about 8-10 gens on one battery- but I do connect alot!

When you put the new battery in an egg will appear- you need to press B and select DOWNLOAD- and you will be able to carry on from when the battery went dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need a new battrey like Haze said. check the number on the battrey though and write it down or remember it then go to the shop and buy the battrey with the EXACT same numbers (sometimes letters in it too) or else it dosn't work. I did that once with different writing on it and it didn't work!

Hope this helps

Ilovetamas!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]sorry 'bout that it was only on 7th generation i got mixed up with weight[/SIZE]

You need to buy a new battery.
a type CR2032. You are lucky to get to Gen 28 on one battery- I only get about 8-10 gens on one battery- but I do connect alot!

When you put the new battery in an egg will appear- you need to press B and select DOWNLOAD- and you will be able to carry on from when the battery went dead.
Yep. What stupilike said. You can usually buy them for bout $5 AUS in leading supermarkets, shops etc.

ya. that happan to me, bought new battries. coool, nothing to worry about :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

i was playing with my tama when all of a sudden this huge black cross came upthis was the fith tama i'd had on its 28th generation

what happended?

:D im crazy im cool and i rule :huh:
your battery is dead get a new one and get on with your life :huh:

you know, when your batts. are dead just press on the reset button and you press down lod and ta-da ! your tama works again.

:D thanks for all the info u guys i gonna buy a new battery

thanks again!! :D

i love high school musical

do you like it

of course you do

everyone likes

high school musical

hello?um hi i'm new here!i know a tip to save the battery!turn off the sound when your tama gose to sleep :hitodetchi: it worked for me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back