Hey, New Here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AirRockStar

Reaction score
Just wanted to say, Hi my name is Eric. I love these new Tamagotchi Connections! How about you guys, u prefer the old tama's or the new ones? :D

Hey AirRockStar whats up i hope you enjoy the forums, what took you so long to post a mesage youve been here since june? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hi eric! :D

of cos the new ones better! haha~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey AirRockStar whats up i hope you enjoy the forums, what took you so long to post a mesage youve been here since june? :D
haha I know I've been regestered for some time now, but was so busy with work and my new site! I'm so happy its completed and glad everyone thinks its awesome. And thanks for all the Welcome's everyone! :( I CANNOT WAIT TO GET AHOLD OF THE US VERSION! :D

Oh i see, well i hope now that your done with your site you get to enjoy the forum!

And i'm haging in there to for the American release also, except i get to get them the 10th since the toys'r'us in time square a few blocks from me is having a special event where you can buy them 5 days early :D ...if you want to read more on that it's the news section.

Welcome to forums :lol: :)

ask any of the tama guides or the admin for help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back