Hey, New member here : )

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D-Factory

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Dylan, I'm French and 24 years old. It's my first time getting an account on this kind of forum.

I used to be obsessed with Tamagotchi when I was younger and I started regaining interest for it in the past few weeks, so here I am.

Now that I think about it I don't know that much about them so I hope I'll be able to learn lot of things and meet new people.

This place seems nice so I hope I'll be able to have fun here. Bye bye :)

Welcome Dylan!

I'm new here too and I don't know much about Tamagotchi too so I hope we can learn loads of things! :3

Have fun here ^-^

Welcome Dylan!

I'm new here too and I don't know much about Tamagotchi too so I hope we can learn loads of things! :3

Have fun here ^-^
Nice to know I'm not the only one! lol Wish I had known about this place sooner.

Welcome to you too then ^^

Welcome to Tamatalk, Dylan!

I bet you dont know about color tamagotchi's, so that might be a bit of a shock to you! Hehe!

I'll leave that for you to research though!

Also, a new tamagotchi called the Tamagotchi Friends just recently came out. Depending on where you live, you might be able to get one in stores!

Anyway, i hope you have lots of fun here, everyone here is super nice!

Welcome to Tamatalk, Dylan!

I bet you dont know about color tamagotchi's, so that might be a bit of a shock to you! Hehe!

I'll leave that for you to research though!

Also, a new tamagotchi called the Tamagotchi Friends just recently came out. Depending on where you live, you might be able to get one in stores!

Anyway, i hope you have lots of fun here, everyone here is super nice!
Thanks ! That's funny cause I was actually watching videos on youtube reviewing those 'new' Tamagotchi.

God it has improved so much...

Bienvenue a TamaTalk! :D

Yes, there's been a lot going on with Tamagotchi both in Japan and overseas now. Feel free to look around the forums (particularly in Comments and Rumors) to get yourself updated, and if you have any questions you can participate in TamaCHAT or post a topic and people would usually respond timely.

We'll see you around :)

Last edited by a moderator:
heya! welcome to the TT community ^.^ im Natasha <3 also well known as "OddsAndsEndsWithLove" of course <3 im also 24 years old. ive been back into collecting since march,21st of 2013.

i hope you enjoy your time here, and if you ever need any advice or help then please give me a shout!

i have a youtube channel with all the tama collection/reviews/unboxing videos <3 ive only been doing it for a little while so they might not be the most excellent baha but i try :3

i also make and sell croceht protective covers for any version of tamagotchi hehe so if you are ver interested give me a shout ^.^

Thanks you guys for being so nice to me. Unfortunately looks like I can't access TamaCHAT right now. Is there a problem with it ?

Salut Dylan! :D Enfin, un autre francophone sur le forum! J'aurais attendu longtemps :D

*cough* So, welcome my friend! :lol: This place is so fun, and everyone is always so kind and helpful, so if you have any questions feel free to ask :D

Have you planned on buying a new Tamagotchi? :D

Edit: To get access to TamaChat, you must request access to it here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/forum/117-tamachat-requests-for-access/

Hello, Dylan! Welcome to TamaTalk! Hope you enjoy your time here. If you haven't already, please check out the User Guide to the site. Please always feel free to let us know if you have any questions. Have fun! :)

Salut, Dylan!

I hope you got the answers you needed on your P1 batteries question. ^^

As you can see, everyone here is very friendly and helpful. If you are ever confused about the site or Tamagotchis in general, don't be afraid to ask any of us.

I'm glad you decided to join us here; I look forward to getting to know you! c:

Salut Dylan! :D Enfin, un autre francophone sur le forum! J'aurais attendu longtemps :D

*cough* So, welcome my friend! :lol: This place is so fun, and everyone is always so kind and helpful, so if you have any questions feel free to ask :D

Have you planned on buying a new Tamagotchi? :D

Edit: To get access to TamaChat, you must request access to it here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/forum/117-tamachat-requests-for-access/
Content de voir que je ne suis pas le seul Français lol

In fact I've already bought another one pretty similar to the first one posted in my first thread (I used to have that one when I was a kid).

$T2eC16NHJHYFFkT-bzjRBSU(PvJNNQ~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJE8FJFws1cPcBSUW7ipM5Q~~60_57.JPG

Latest posts

Back