Hey! New member!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.::Cutie::.

Reaction score
Hi I'm .::Cutie::. .A long time ago I was registered here. It was like a few days after it came out and since it's 2007 now I don't remember my name. So I will have a fresh start here to make new friends. I'm pretty sure even if I do find out my old username I won't be able to use it becuase it was expired or... I Un-registered on Tamatalk. My password was really long anyway like tamatamaghjk768. Don't ask why it was that... :blink: Cus I don't know either. * Itches head questionably * Anyway.. See ya! If you need any help on Tama's just Pm me!

P.s. : I will start A lot of Rp's as I checked out so keep a look out for those!

.::Cutie::.

Hi and welcome to Tamatalk. We are actually welcoming you again because you said you registered a long time ago soo... welcome back! Have fun here! :furawatchi:

Welcome to TamaTalk, feel free to pm me for help with anything from tamagotchis to computers.

Heya!

Alot has happened here, some things I'm not sure of, because I'm back too...

Alot of people have become guides and there is now karma, which you get for helping.

So, welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back