HEY NEWBIES!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadogg

Reaction score
If you have a tama that needs to lose a few pounds, needs a few Happy hearts, and needs more points, play Jump. With a successful Jump, you earn points (100 max), your tama loses a pound or two, AND you fill one Happy heart. All three from one successful Jump. Any age tama can do this, even new tama-babies!

:furawatchi: :rolleyes: :unsure: :wacko: :angry: :blink: :( :eek:

umm yer how come then i have to keep feeding it snacks so then it plays games.

iz there a way so that i dont have to feed it but it will play games??

mynes getting fat

help! im really confused! i have two problems!

one: togi (his name) turned one today, but i wasn't looking. when i looked, he had turned into an alien!

two: how can i send togi to school? i cant look after him in class! :D

Togi is a teenager. A yu-fotchi to be exact. :D

You cannot send Togi to school, when people talk about their tamas going to school, they're talking about a random animation for adults when they run bnack and forth with a backpack on. :mametchi: However you could pause him (press A and B together) and leave him at home, or leave him in your locker. :mimitchi:

umm yer how come then i have to keep feeding it snacks so then it plays games.iz there a way so that i dont have to feed it but it will play games??

mynes getting fat
If your tama is getting fat (overweight), getting it to play games should not be a problem. The only times I have seen my tama refuse to play games is when it is at the right weight. For example, most of my adult tamas are at the right weight at 32 pounds, and will not play games then. When they get to 33 or higher, then they would play. So if your tama needs a Happy heart, but doesn't need to lose weight, then it needs a snack or two in order to play. If it alo needs a Hungry heart filled, feed it two or three meals and it will play. You can feed your tama a couple extra meals even if its Hungry hearts are full. You can do this to get it to play games without feeding it snacks and risking cavities.

:D :mametchi: :mimitchi: :( :lol: B) B) B)

I don't know how accurate this is, but I saw a chart once that had the name Puchitchi for a baby boy and Shiropuchitchi for a baby girl. Something to add variety to tama-babies, I guess.

:D B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

wel, on the main screen it says its for newbies :)
That's right. Most people who have owned tamas for a while probably knew that, but I posted the tip for anyone who doesn't and for new tama owners who are inexperienced at caring for them. Using my tip allows them to take care of three things by playing one game.

;) :p :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back