Hey Peoples.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarez

Reaction score
:hitodetchi: Hi I'm New To This place.. Though I'm Not entirely new to tamagotchis.. Had heaps of virtual pets when i was little (not connection/connextion ones) but they all got thrown out.

I was wondering what is the best type of tamagotchi to get ?(eg version 2 or whatever) because I know heaps of people with them aswell as a few of my friends and I might get one really soon :huh: ( Well me and my sister will join some money to make half and beg for the rest lol )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sites:

Forum "The lost messaging board"

A unupdated site dont know If I'll continue to put it up there.

* 11 And AlMoSt Insane w/ yahoo :[email protected]*

Hi and Welcome to TamaTalk!

I think I already replied to a question (by you?) asking about the diffs between V1s & V2s and which is best?

Oh well, if not - then V2! (Don't think you'll be able to buy V1s in the shops nowadays - unless they have VERY old stock!)

Hope you enjoy your visits to the site. There's lots of good info and fun stuff here - just look through the different sections - it doesn't take long to find your way around, but if you have any questions or problems just PM me! Enjoy….

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back