Hey there!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trixter

Reaction score
Um...hiya! As I'm sure you can tell, I'm new to this board. I used to raise Tamagotchis when they first came out, I even got a Tamagotchi Angel and I used to battle Digimon with my friend Sketch all the time. The sad thing is, this was when I had just gotten out of high school. ^.^ I'm 25 years old! I heard murmurings of a new kind of Tamagotchi coming out, and read an article on CNN.com (or somewhere like that), but I first saw the new ones for myself when I was vacationing in England in late June. I really wanted to go ahead and get one, but £12 was an awful lot of money for something I figured I could get once I was back in the States. So when I got home I looked and looked, then I checked online and found out they weren't coming out here until August! It didn't help that I ran into a friend of mine at the Transformers convention in July who had one from Japan... I came here hoping to find information about any chains that had broken the street date, 'cause I'm impatient! And now that I am the happy owner of a Connection thanks to this board and the apathy of Wal-Mart employees, here I am! I'd especially love to hear from anybody else around Columbus, OH, 'cause I need breeding buddies!

Hiya and welcome,

How you like your Tamagotchi, there cool aren't they?!?

Hope you like TamaTalk as much as we do!

Ricky :)

Hello and welcome! Glad you found us. :)

Too bad you didn't pick any up on your European vacation... You should have seen some of the Ebay prices here in the States! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back