Hey. Why not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Ice cream do YOU like

• Chocolate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vanilla

• Strawberry

• All three together (like chocolate next to vanilla next to strawberry)

• Other (please add in post)

• No (please tell us!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdevil

Reaction score
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE STRAWBERRY, CHOCOLATE AND VANILLA PUT TOGETHER IN A CONE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ITS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was younger I used to eat Neopolotin when I was at my grandma's. Since I ate it all the time, I got sick of it.

Now I like French Vanilla, and Ben & Jerry's Mint Chocolate Cookie.

When I was younger I used to eat Neopolotin when I was at my grandma's. Since I ate it all the time, I got sick of it.
cool

i like Neopolatin and french vanilla best. I also like cotton candy and other kinds too many to add. cotton candy tastes better then it sounds!

I LIVE Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream, and anything by Ben & Jerry's, or Hagen Das.

Heres a cool fact,

Ben & Jerrys made a Ice Cream Called 'Chocolate Bangos' because of Gran and Dead Grandad because they were (and still are) real famous!

I like Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie.... even though most of it ends up on my dog tops! :(

I like vanilla, i love chocolate but not chocolate ice cream!! wierd, isn't it??

I LIVE Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream, and anything by Ben & Jerry's, or Hagen Das.
Heres a cool fact,

Ben & Jerrys made a Ice Cream Called 'Chocolate Bangos' because of Gran and Dead Grandad because they were (and still are) real famous!
I agree. I [SIZE=17pt]love[/SIZE] so much [SIZE=17pt]MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM!! [/SIZE]

I used to eat neopolotin but my mum has stopped buying it. (Though it is winter he he). You know I had never heard of cookie dough flavoured ice-cream until I joined tamatalk it sounds nice.

I used to eat neopolotin but my mum has stopped buying it. (Though it is winter he he). You know I had never heard of cookie dough flavoured ice-cream until I joined tamatalk it sounds nice.
I hate Neopolotin x-x

I love Vanilla and Cookies & Cream

ROLO! *drools for Rolo icecream* ;.; Must get Rolo!!!!

No Rolo on your poll? <.< :D Rolo! ROLO! AHHH ROLO! o.o; I think I'll just walk away now.....xDD

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back