Hey!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama~

Reaction score
My username is Tama~ and i am new to TamaTalk! i am willing to help anyone who has any Tamagotcho problems! And also i would like some frineds! :)

PS. How do you send the messages?

Thanx!

//Tama~

Welcome to TamaTall! :) It's great that you can help other members, and I'm sure loads of us want to be your friend. B)

If you want to send a PM (Private/Personal Message) to someone, hover your mouse over ''Extras'' (right at the top of the page, next to the site map) and then Messenger, and click on ''Compose new message''. You can also check your messages (as I'm sure Admin sent you a welcome PM) by either hovering over Extras, Messenger and clicking on Go To Inbox, or clicking on the link underneath your username (also right at the top) that says [_ New Messages].

Welcome to TamaTalk. You hav already met me on a RolePlay Topic but it's polite to welcoem you in here as well.

[SIZE=11pt]Hello and Welcome to TamaTalk Tama~. We are very glad you decided to join tamatalk. I'm locky458 mostly called Locky for short.[/SIZE]

locky458

Hello- Welcome to Tamatalk!

Enjoy your stay here, and don't forget to read the rules!

PM me if you have any questions- I'm here to help.

Welcome!! I am soo glad you joined! If you want to lets be friends!! Just PM me. Also before you make any post you should read a run though of the rules. There is a link for that in my siggy!

Hey there and welcome to TAMATALK. I'm MIRACLEHAMMER pm me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back